Competition Terms & Conditions
WIN YOUR SHARE OF R90,000!
1.1. All persons entering theWIN YOUR SHARE OF R90,000 (ninety thousand rand) CASH from TOP T competition agree that the competition rules as set out in these terms and conditions are binding on them.
2. In order to be eligible to enter this competition:
2.1. the entrant must permanently reside in either the Republic of South Africa;
2.2. the entrant must be a legal resident of South Africa and be in possession of a valid identification document;
2.3. the entrant must be 18 years or older;
2.4. the entrant cannot be a juristic person and must be an individual person;
2.5. the entrant must have the right to accept the prize, which shall entail that the entrant must have the legal right to authorise the organisers to make changes as required for payment of the prize to the entrant;
2.6. The entrant must produce proof of bank account into which payment of the prize is required.
3. The competition is not open to any person who is a director, member, partner, employee or agent of, or consultant to any of the organisers or TOP T or any other person who directly or indirectly controls, or is controlled by, any of the organisers, including their spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers, sisters, business partners and associates, or any supplier of goods or services in connection with the competition.
4. How to enter?
4.1. SMS your name, invoice number and photo of your completed project to the competition number 31873.
4.2. The cost of the sms is R1.50 . Free and bundled sms do not apply.
4.3. This enters you into the competition automatically.
4.4. You will not receive a reply SMS.
5. All participants who meet the eligibility requirements set out above will be automatically entered into the competition.
6. The competition commences on 7 July 2017 and closes on 31 August 2017.
7. A group of finalists will be drawn by random selection from all eligible entries from the SMS line. An auditor will verify the picked entries are compliant as set out by the terms and conditions of this competition.
8. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence in this regard will be entered into.
9. The prize for the competition:
9.1. The prize is all-inclusive and covers the cost to be paid into the winner’s bank account.
9.2. The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for any other item.
10. The winner will be required to provide TOP T with proof of identification in the form of a copy of his/her identity document, passport or driver’s licence as well as a confirmation of their banking details.
11. The winner will be informed telephonically by 5 September 2017 (“notification date”).
12. TOP T reserves the right to disqualify a winner if he/she cannot be contacted telephonically within 14 working days from the notification date. In such event, TOP T will be entitled to select another winner within 1 working day thereafter.
13. The winner’s name will be published on the official TOP T website (www.topt.co.za) and on the official TOP T Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/@toptcashandcarry).
14. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE COMPETITION, YOU AGREE, SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAW THAT NEITHER TOP T NOR ANY OF ITS RESPECTIVE ADVERTISING AGENCIES WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES, DAMAGES, COSTS OR CLAIMS IN CONNECTION WITH THE COMPETITION OR RESULTING FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, OR USE OF ANY PRIZE.