Competition Ts & Cs – South Africa
WIN - 1 of 5 x R10 000 CASH PRIZES OR GRAND PRIZE OF R20 000 FROM TOP T
1.1. All persons entering the TOP T competition agree that the competition rules as set out in these terms and conditions are binding on them.
In order to be eligible to enter this competition:
2.1. the entrant must permanently reside in the Republic of South Africa;
2.2. the entrant must be a legal resident of the Republic of South Africa and be in possession of a valid identification document;
2.3. the entrant must be 18 years or older; and
2.4. the entrant cannot be a juristic person and must be a natural person.
3. The competition is not open to any person who is a director, member, partner, employee or agent of, or consultant to any of the organisers or TOP T or any other person who directly or indirectly controls, or is controlled by, any of the organisers, including their spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers, sisters, business partners and associates, or any supplier of goods or services in connection with the competition.
4. All participants who meet the eligibility requirements set out above will be automatically entered into the competition if they have entered correctly.
5. The competition commences on 3 November 2017 and runs until the 15th December 2017.
6. Participants can enter the competition as follows:
6.1 SMS FULL NAME & INVOICE NUMBER to 31378
7. The draws will take place on the dates noted in 9 below during the afore-mentioned period.
8. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence in this regard will be entered into.
9. The prize for the competition is 1 of 5 x R10 000.00 cash prizes on 11th, 18th, 25th November 2017, 2nd & 9th December 2017 or a GRAND PRIZE of R20 000.00[BW1] on 16th December 2017.
10. The prize is not transferable and will be paid via EFT.
10.1. The prize must be claimed in store two weeks upon receiving official communication that they have won.
10.2 The winner will be required to provide TOP T with proof of identification in the form of a copy of his/her identity document, passport or driver’s licence and Proof of Banking details.
11. Notification and delivery of prizes:
11.1 Prize winner will be informed telephonically and that his/her name has been drawn, and that he/she has won the prize.
11.2 The prize winner must visit the store [BW2] from which they purchased to provide documents noted in 10.2.
12. TOP T reserves the right to disqualify a winner if he/she does not respond to the telephone call or sms notification within 14 working days of being contacted or the notification being despatched, indicating that he/she accepts the prize. In such event, TOP T will be entitled to select another winner within 1 working day thereafter.
13. The winner’s name will be published on the official TOP T website (www.TOP T.co.za) and on the official TOP T Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/@TopTCashandCarry).
14. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE COMPETITION, YOU AGREE, SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAW THAT NEITHER TOP T NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE ADVERTISING AGENCIES WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES, DAMAGES, COSTS OR CLAIMS IN CONNECTION WITH THE COMPETITION OR RESULTING FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, OR USE