National Lockdown FAQ
We are open again and we cannot wait to help you with your home finishing materials!
Under Level 4 of the National Lockdown, Top T is allowed to trade again.
Our stores will be opening in phases, starting from 4 May!
Online Orders can still be placed for collection if stock is available.
Frequently Asked Questions
WHICH PAYMENT METHODS WILL BE ACCEPTED?
Top T will accept all payment methods, including cash, card, and payment facilitated by the online store.
WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE FOR ENTERING THE STORE?
As you enter our stores, you will be sprayed with hand sanitizer and have your temperature screened by one of our staff members. She/he will advise if it is safe to enter the store.
- if a customer has a fever (higher than 38 Degrees), they are not permitted to enter our store and will be advised to monitor symptoms and seek medical advice if necessary.
HOW MANY CUSTOMERS ARE ALLOWED IN THE STORE?
Please note the number of customers allowed in the store will remain limited and will be communicated at each store because our stores vary in size.
- Floor markings will be created at our sales counters and places to line up that provides minimum 1.5m guide distance between yourself and other customers standing in a queue - please adhere to the rules in an effort to practise social distancing.
- Staff members have been encouraged to maintain a distance of at least 1.5 meters between themselves and customers, with no physical contact at all.
- We encourage you to please limit touching of display products in the store.
DO YOU HAVE TO WEAR A MASK?
All Top T staff members will be wearing masks and we request that you wear yours too – to protect both yourself and our very special team. Our team is hard at work making sure all safety regulations are followed to the highest standards.
- Customers without masks are not permitted to enter the store.
ARE YOU ALLOWED TO BUY ANYTHING?
Yes, all of our products in-store are available to you!
To learn more about COVID-19 please visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za