Competition Terms & Conditions
- The Promoter of this competition is Top T.
- The judge’s decision is final, and binding and no correspondence or negotiations will be entered into.
- All participants agree to be bound by the competition rules.
- Competition Period: The competition commences on Friday the 15th March 2019 and will terminate on Saturday the 14th December 2019. No late entries will be accepted.
- 1 x Renault Kwid per month to the value of R135 000
- Car winners must allow Top T a reasonable period to arrange for the car to be registered, licenced in their respective names and delivered. They must provide Top T with all information and original documentation required for this purpose, including an Identity Document, together with a driver’s licence, valid in South Africa of the winner or his or her nominated driver.
- Car insurance, maintenance, fuel and any other operating expenses incurred will be for the winners account.
- Vehicle visuals may show specifications, colours and options that are not available on the prize won.
- The prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and may not be replaced, refunded or be exchanged for cash.
- Winners use and accept prizes at their own risk. Top T and the prize sponsors (and/or their respective agencies) cannot be held responsible for any accident, injury, or loss of property experienced as a result of winning, accepting and/or utilising prizes won.
- Car Draws:
- 10 draws – 1 draw each month
- Entry Mechanism: To stand a chance to win, entrants must complete the entry form in store.
- Submissions: Participants may enter the competition as many times as they wish over the promotional period, provided that Participants purchase for a minimum of R1500 or more. Each purchase of R1500 or more qualifies the participant only one entry to the competition.
- Each entry will represent a purchase you have made at any Top T store and hence an entry may result in the requirement to produce a till slip as proof of purchase during the promotional period.
10. Prize Draw: The winners will be randomly selected and contacted by Top T on the email address and/or mobile phone number submitted during competition entry.
- At the time that a potential prize winner is identified, the potential prize winner will receive a telephone call from a representative of the Promoters at which point he/she may be required to answer a few questions regarding his/her eligibility as well as being requested to submit certain documents such as proof of purchase (receipt/s) and a copy of his/her South African ID/ Botswana ID to the Promoters representative.
- A potential prize winner is not an actual winner at the time of being contacted. Contact is made with a potential prize winner to ensure that the required receipt/s is available. Once the till slip has been supplied and validated, then the potential winner becomes the final winner. The final winner may be required to submit additional documentation as determined by the Promoters. If a potential prize winner does not meet the eligibility requirements, the prize will be forfeited and a redraw will be executed subject to the terms and conditions herein. A potential prize winner will also have 48 hours to produce the relevant documentation before forfeiting the prize and a runner up chosen.
- If the Promotors are unable to reach any of the potential prize winners after 3 (three) attempts made within 3 (three) working days of their mobile number being drawn, for whatsoever reason, including incorrect telephone numbers or inoperative telephone numbers or no answer, such a potential winner will be disqualified and a redraw will be executed.
11. Winner announcement:
- Winners will be announced on selected Top T media platforms and contacted via email/mobile phone.
- Redemption of the prize will be the responsibility of the Winner and is subject to supplier availability.
- It is the winner’s responsibility to ensure that any information provided to us is accurate, complete and up to date.
10. Individuals eligible to enter the competition: The competition is open to SA & Botswana residents who are over 18 years of age and in possession of a valid passport, but excludes directors, employees or agents of Top T and their immediate families.
11. Publishing winner’s names: Winners agree that Top T may publish their name and photographic images on Top T marketing platforms including the website, newsletter and social media accounts. We may request the winners to participate in marketing activities for publicity purposes, but the winners may decline such invitation.
12. Top T may brand the car and will request the winner to do a store visit for the first year to the nearest Top T store to ensure the branding is in order and as per company’s requirements. Should the branding be removed from the vehicle then the car will be taken away from the winner and their prize will be forfeited.
13. Competition disclaimer: Top T and its associated companies, agents and contractors assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss, damage, death, personal injuries, defamation, invasion of privacy or claims based on publicity rights arising in connection with this competition and/or promotional offer.
14. Cancellation: Top T reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel or suspend any competition or promotion. In such event, where competition or promotion is cancelled or suspended, all participants or entrants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of the competition and acknowledge that they have no recourse against Top T, its employees, agents, partners, suppliers, sponsors or promoters.
15. System Failure: No member of Top T is responsible for lost, delayed, misdirected, internet or computer malfunctions, errors in transmission or any condition beyond the control of Top T which may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted.
16. Any violation or attempt to violate any of the above terms and conditions, including providing false information or duplicate email addresses on entry, will result in immediate disqualification of the participant or entrant.
17. Top T reserves the right to amend competition terms and conditions at any time.